D&D Miniatures Starter Pack: A D&D Miniatures Game Product (D&D Miniatures Product)
$19.99 (as of June 15, 2019, 4:24 pm)
character classes and monsters described in the three Dungeons & Dragons¨ core rulebooks. D&D Miniatures can be utilized so as to add three-dimensional definition to any roleplaying game campaign, and they may be able to also be used to play skirmish and mass-battle combat scenarios.
Entry pack components:
– 16 randomized miniatures with statistics cards
– a complete basic rulebook
– a 20-sided die
– a checklist for the miniatures set
– terrain mapsheet and cards
Details at the new D&D Miniatures line:
– Miniatures are pre-painted plastic and range between 40 mm and 65 mm in height
– There are 80 unique miniatures in the first set release.
– All miniatures packages are randomized and are made up of rare, uncommon, and common miniatures
– All miniatures in the product line might be drawn straight away from the Dungeons & Dragons roleplaying game rulebooks and accessory books